World’s Largest Indoor Amusement Park. If you are looking for a fun day filled with thrill, adventure, and spills, Ferrari World at Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, is a fun hub that will never disappoint you. This fun destination is considered one of the best theme parks with its world-class simulators and breath-taking roller coaster rides.
November 4, 201086,000 sq m. After three years of construction, Ferrari World was officially opened on November 4, 2010, and covers about 86,000 sq m area. This adventure theme park was branded after the most famous automobile company of Italy.
You are absolutely missing a world of adventure and fun if you have not planned to visit this park yet. Here, you can not only find attractions and rides but restaurants and shops too. Following are a few fantastic rides and attractions you must know about the world-famous Ferrari world.
Five Zones of Ferrari World
This Ferrari Themed park breaks down across five attraction zones that comprise the amazing Ferrari World:
- Welcome Plaza – It includes live performances, events, and special activities.
- F1 Zone – This is the zone of Ferrari F1 racing and the world’s fastest roller-coaster ride.
- Family Zone – It is where interactive games, adventure zones, and simulators are placed.
- Adventure Zone – Treat yourself to adrenaline-rushing rides and the most famous attractions at this adventure zone.
- Italian Zone – Discover the beauty of Italy, from the origin to the growth of Ferrari, the attractive town of Maranello, to Mamma Rosella’s delicious Italian fare.
Five Record-breaking Ferrari World Rides
This famous park offers thrilling rides and excellent entertainment to its visitors. Now let’s look at the most amazing and famous Ferrari world rides.
- Formula Rossa: world’s fastest roller-coaster
This is the most exciting ride among many record-breaking rides featured in Ferrari World. In just 4.9 seconds, it reaches a peak speed of 250 km/hr. The minimum required height is 140 cm.
- Flying Aces: world’s highest roller-coaster loop
This iconic red roof houses another exciting attraction, Flying Aces. It lifts everyone to its highest point of 63 meters with a high-speed lift. Then, this roller-coaster spirals through many curls, twists, and rolls at 120 km/hr. The minimum required height is 130 cm.
- Scuderia Challenge: excellent racing simulators
In these state-of-the-art simulators, six racers can compete with one another while virtually turning around Yas Marina Circuit. Hydraulic supports causing jolts and whiplash make this racing quite real. 130 cm is the minimum height required for regular simulators.
- Turbo Tower – zero gravity fall
This new ride gives the goose pumps with zero-gravity fall from 13.5 meters height. 105 cm is the minimum height required.
- Turbo Track – a unique drop
This adrenaline-pumping ride at Ferrari world takes you to a 166 meters long track and catapults at 102 km/hr. At the height of 64 meters, it will plummet you into a free fall at 12m/s. The minimum required height is 130 cm.
Ferrari world houses many other exciting rides and experiences, including
- Roof walk Experience
- Driving Experience
- Karting Academy
- Fiorano GT Challenge
- Zip Line Experience
Fun Activities for Kids
This theme park is a family park; just a few rides are height restricted. There are several attraction centers and kid-friendly rides as well. Following is a list of things that your little ones will enjoy for sure.
- RC Challenge – Remote controlled cars and boats to navigate through the recreation of Italy
- Flying Wings – Mini version of Flying aces ride
- Formula Rossa Junior – Kids version of world’s fastest roller-coaster
- Junior Grand Prix – Ride for slightly older children on a scaled-down version of Ferrari
- Speed Way Race – Whip-style ride in an almost real two-seater racing car
Stores and Shops at Ferrari World
Shop a range of products at Ferrari World, like souvenirs and collectibles. Ferrari World offers the following stores
Ø Ferrari Past & Present Sore
Ø The Ferrari Store
Restaurants and Cafés at Ferrari World
- Mama Rosella – Award-winning pizzas and pasta
- Il Podio – A hub of Arabic, Western and Indian treats
- Espresso Rosso – Italian Café offering freshly baked pastries and gelato
- Officer’s Food Quarters – Pizzas, Burgers, Shawarmas and other fast foods to grab
Ferrari World Tickets
Single Day Ticket
Ticket Type Price
Junior AED 230
Adult AED 295
Ticket Type Price
Ferrari World Pass AED 695
1.Yas Park Pass (Silver) AED 895
2.Yas Park Pass (Gold) AED 995
3.Yas Parks Pass (Diamond) AED 2895
Roof Walk Experience and Zip Line
These two new attractions are standalone experiences and not accessible in the general entry ticket.
Roof Walk Experience
Starting Price AED 125
Zip Line Experience
Starting Price AED 95
Combo of Both
Starting Price AED 175
Location: West Yas Island – Abu Dhabi
Timings: 12:00 pm – 8:00 pm (Tuesday to Saturday)
Contact #: +971-600-511115
Visit our blog
Go to Fermenta Page