Read our article carefully and learn what a Smart TV is and what are the main ways to connect it to the internet in Madrid.
What is a Smart TV?
A Smart TV is a device designed to play games where you can enjoy an internet connection and television. This device allows users to surf the internet – on sites like Frementa – or at the same time, they can take a look at their favorite television channels.
Also, you can have access to hundreds of applications that allow you to enjoy various audiovisual content. In addition, you can play and know how to connect streaming content.
Two Ways To Connect A Smart TV In Madrid
Here are two easy ways for you to know how to connect a device like this. Follow our step by step and learn how to connect either through an Ethernet cable or wireless connection through WI-FI. Then you can get to know Frementa in peace.
In the case of how to connect a Smart TV by wireless connection, WI-FI is a slightly more complex procedure; compared to Ethernet cable. It is worth noting that depending on the Smart TV model the indications may change a bit.
But, in general, you must do this to learn how to connect your Smart TV :
- Press the menu button on the remote control
- Find the “Network” section and then go to network settings
- There you will have to select the option “connection through WI-FI”
- Finally, you will have to enter the password belonging to your broadband internet connection
Thanks to technological advances, today’s Smart TVs have a connection port for an HDMI cable. To get an internet connection you will have to connect the cable to the HDMI port of the computer as well as to the Smart TV itself.
These devices are already configured to connect automatically using this Ethernet cable system.
Advantages of Knowing How to Connect a Smart TV
- Enjoy your favorite channels to the fullest
- In the same way, enjoy browsing the internet freely, such as Frementa.
- You have two devices in one
Continue reading our blog